Thursday, November 25, 2010

A lost bet

Alright, simple enough. I lost a bet with Eunice, in which I am required to blog about the most memorable moment we spent together.

Okay okay, save your enthusiasm. Go hype out somewhere else. Heeee.. Alright so here goes.

The most memorable moment I spent with Eunice was, well, it had to be the time when we sat down by the brown sandy beach in Pantai Cenang, Pulau Langkawi, just as it started to drizzle. I had no clue to why we actually spent time talking to each other under the rain, but heck, it was so, so, so romantic! Prior to that scene, we were having beach soccer! It was just the few of us playing anyway, until it started to drizzle. The rest of the guys did not want to get wet, so yah, they went into their chalets, played poker cards instead. I was about to do the same until Eunice said she wanted to play under the rain. I think I got 'dared' to do it though. Hehe! Sorry am being in denial. =P.

And so I did. I agreed to accompany her that one night, by the beach. It wasn't long though, how sad. We sat for a few minutes, played sands, had a handful of conversations, then the rain started to really pour. Screw you rain! So she had to go back in. And so I shouted *Oiii I love you!*, in my heart of course. Hahah just kidding!

I stayed there though. Not wanting to go back to my own chalet. And so I laid on my back by the beach as the currents gushed up towards my ARMPIT! Nahhhh, not that high up. Teehee! Moving on, yep, you must be wondering why on earth I decided to stay there, lying on my back. I was merely in deep thoughts. I kept convincing myself that I did feel something. Something new, something special, something extraordinary. I told myself to give this a chance, to give us a chance. It was all that seemed right at that very moment. She came in at precisely the very moment I needed to experience something new. So I spent a few more minutes just lying down by the beach, counting stars, singing songs, and thinking deep. It was a decision I never regretted!

It was a decision that led me, to you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment